The next hottest topic in printing. . .Managed Print Services
So why is everyone talking about MPS? What exactly is Managed Print Services?
Designed to simplify your life, Managed Print Services is a print management solution that lets you gain better visibility to and control of the unknown total costs of print supplies, hardware, and services in your environment.
MPS is setup based on a predictable monthly cost using an outsourced entity to manage the solution. The most effective MPS solutions analyze your current environment and automatically monitor ongoing document production and workflow to help you improve make process improvements that improve efficiencies in managing your fleet. With a collaborative MPS partner, you can understand how to use your financial and human resources more effectively.
Using our Managed Print Services/Optimized Print Services (MPS/OPS)
can save you in more than one way.
Did you know that:
- Printing is the third highest expense that businesses pay?
- Payroll and rent are the other two.
- Officer workers normally print more than 30 pages every day?
- Seventeen percent of which never gets used.
- As much as 50% of the calls made by office workers are not to clients? They are to an IT Help Desk about their printer.
Davis Business Machines can help you organize your documents through our MPS/OPS. We can evaluate your business to help you select the best plan for your document retention needs and help you get started on saving time and energy — and to help you to stop wasting paper.